Ape In Token (APEIN) is the official utility token of Ape Island. APEIN can be used for the following:
- Mating costs
- Ape evolution costs
- Ape Builder payment option
- And more!
Contract Address (Ethereum): 0x8bbf1dccbedd5c70d8e793d432fb56b848dd1698
Contract Address (Avalanche): 0x938FE3788222A74924E062120E7BFac829c719Fb
APEIN launched originally on Ethereum and expanded to Avalanche shortly thereafter. The Avalanche expansion included 37,500 APEIN taken from future fee rewards with the difference burned in batches each month. 37,500 has been the hard cap on Avalanche with deflationary pressures to date.
There is no bridge between the supplies on Ethereum and Avalanche at this time. We are waiting until a $100M aggregate market cap to access the official Avalanche Bridge. Until that time, users should treat APEIN on each chain as separate to best leverage the tokens for each respective chain's experiences. There WILL be price differences between chains, based on a litany of user-driven factors.
Note: Only ~100 new APEIN are minted on Avalanche per day while 3187.5 APEIN are minted on Ethereum per day (numbers are based on block rewards and the average blocks/day for each chain).
- Initial Supply (Launched Originally On Ethereum) = 0 APEIN
- Per Block Reward (Vaults on Ethereum) = 0.3 APEIN (Breakdown Below)
- Season 1 Vault Per Block Reward = 0.05 APEIN
- Season 2 Vault Per Block Reward = 0.05 APEIN
- Offspring Vault Per Block Reward = 0.05 APEIN
- Season 3 Vault Per Block Reward = 0.15 APEIN
- Per Block Reward (Vaults on Avalanche) = 0.001805555556 APEIN
- Expansion Season 1 = 0.001805555556 APEIN
- Per Block Reward (Sushiswap Farm on Ethereum) = 0.2 APEIN
- Per Block Reward (Farm on Avalanche) = 0.000451388889 APEIN
- Supply Cap = Unlimited; a cap may be set at a later date upon full economic review.
- A 3% inflationary fee is added to each vault + farm reward claim. This fee is distributed to the Ape In Treasury which is used to fund new pool creation & other initiatives.
Note: The inflation described above is subject to change, as needed to create a balanced economy for Ape Island.
The total cost to mate two Apes is dependent on the total number times each Ape has mated prior.
- Mated 0 times prior = 100 APEIN
- Mated 1 time prior = 200 APEIN
- Mated 2 times prior = 300 APEIN
As an example, if Ape1 has mated 1 time prior and Ape 2 has mated 2 times prior, the cost to mate Ape1 + Ape2 would equal 200 APEIN + 300 APEIN = 500 APEIN total.
Adult Apes can be evolved into Elder Apes after being mated the maximum number of times. There is an APEIN cost associated with evolving an Adult Ape to an Elder Ape.